Ishmael Beah
Interview with Ishmael Beah
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
A Little Stressed Out
I am writing this extra blog to just help myself "de-stress" a little. Currently, with only three days left until spring break, I am definitely feeling the academic pressure that come with the college life. No matter how hard I work, there never seems to be enough time in the day to get everything that one wants to do, accomplished. Is it just me, or has our class-load multiplied by like 20x? I look at my list of "To Dos" and it seems as though I never check any off. Overall though, I am definitely ready for a little "R&R" next week. Though I am not going anywhere but home, the lack of responsibilities will definitely be readily accepted, and, after all of this weeks work, well-deserved!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment