Ishmael Beah

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

AbOuT mE......

Hello World!

I am so happy to now be an "official" blogger. To start things off, I will let you all in on the exciting life that I call mine. My hometown is this very small area off the beaten path called Fairland, Indiana. I attended Triton Central High School where I played basketball, volleyball, and softball. Though you probably aren't able to tell by looking at me now, I was, at one time, a very driven athlete that worked hard to maintain her fitness. I must admit that college changes you. Moving on... I am currently attending Purdue University, where I am newly majoring in the classes that will hopefully put me on the path to become a Radiation Therapist, but yet, who REALLY knows what they want to be at the ripe old age of nineteen? As of now, I live off of campus with my sister and my puppy Oliver. I enjoy beach combing, eating ice cream on hot, summer days, and just kicking back and enjoying life. I am definitely not a cold-weather person, and I will one day lobby to have colleges cancel classes on wet, rainy days. No one should have to walk through the mud-puddled sidewalks that make up the paths to classes. Though I am not entirely boring, I do love to read and enjoy many different types of books. I love chinese and mexican food, but hate anything spicy. As of January 1, 2008, I am doing my best to eat healthier and work out at least four times a week. I will have to see how that all pans out. Well, I think that mostly everyone who is reading this has now gotten a small taste of my life. Much Love!!!

1 comment:

abby said...

Hey, yeah i used to play basketball well still kinda do...i just got on a co-rec team. college definitely does change but hey we're also hardcore going to class and study or the lack there of haha good job